Now, we are inviting your company or organisation to market yourself at the Baltic Wool Conferene on 7-8 October 2021. The conference is a meeting place for companies in the wool industry in the countries around the Baltic Sea. Initially, it was intended as a physical meeting place on Gotland. But due to the pandemic, the initiative temporary went digital. This year, we want to offer lectures, pre-recorded presentations from actors in the Baltic Sea region, panel discussions, speed-dating and other meetings and dialogues during the conference days. We also want to produce short films and other material.
By expanding the networks, making existing industry visible and creating collaborations, we strengthen the common goal of utilizing local wool in a sustainable way. The wool from our sheep that has enormous potential as a climate-smart resource for different uses. It is circular, renewable, sustainable, recyclable and naturally has many unique properties. It is an ultimate sustainable raw material when treated as a natural resource.
The meeting place will stimulate the growth and entrepreneurship around the resource wool in our part of the world. This year we aim to develop the digital meeting and networking and hope for at least 150 conference participants in the industry. We gather expertise and meetings in two tracks: “Research and Innovation” and “Research and Market and Business Opportunities.” The program group is working on developing a program. It will most likely have a great focus on sustainable and 100 % circular wool.
Not only is this an opportunity for your company or organisation to be visible with your brand. In addition, you show that you are on the same journey to strengthen the utilization of sustainable wool. We know that you also want to change the situation for Swedish or European wool and maybe you are already working on developing products or strengthening the value chain around local wool. No matter what, you are welcome to us! You and your company or organisation get different degrees of visibility in our channels which is a website, a newsletter, a Facebook page, our personal networks and the conference itself.
We offer the following packages:
Guldtackan – The Golden Ewe
For you who sponsor with an amount of a minimum of SEK 40,000.
• Logotype on the first page www.balticwoolconference.com,
• A short text about your company in an issue of the newsletter with logotype,
• A post with a presentation of your company on our Facebook page,
• Digital visibility in connection with the conference, logo in presentation and conclusion of the conference.
Silverlock – The Gotland Ram
For you who want to be seen and want to invest SEK 5,000.
• Your logotype with a link from the Sponsors page at www.balticwoolconference.com,
• Short text about you in English,
• Presentation in our newsletter together with other sponsors in the same category.
Bronze – The Gute Lamb
For you who want to be seen and invest SEK 2,500.
• Your logotype with a link to your web or social media channel from a sponsor page at www.balticwoolconference.com
Hangaround – The Baltic Wool Friend
For you who want to show that you make efforts and are on the journey to increase business development around wool and that you of course like what we do. Your investment: SEK 800 ex VAT.
As a friend, you can be a company or a person.
• your name in plain text on a sponsorpage at www.balticwoolconference.com with a link to your web or a channel on social media.
All prices are excluding VAT.
Book your spot here!